Content Marketing Account Executive (Sales Role)
ClearVoice is seeking a highly ambitious individual who thrives on helping our customers exceed content marketing goals. As a Content Marketing Account Executive at ClearVoice, you will focus on relationship-development and content marketing planning. Your strategic marketing advice, knowledge of the ClearVoice product and talent network, and ability to provide prospective customers with structured marketing plans will make you highly successful in the ClearVoice organization. Knowledge of content, SEO, social media, and general paid media and lead generation tactics is a requirement.
This position is a revenue-driven role based in Phoenix, Arizona.
This position collaborates closely with the executive, customer success and sales engineering teams. This is not your typical sales job. This is a true solutions-selling environment, where customer needs comes first. However, basic training in CRM, and adeptness in standard sales protocol such as follow-up etiquette and closing skills are necessary for success.
- Schedule phone calls and emails with daily high-quality inbound leads.
- Manage a pipeline of interest, moving your prospects through the sales cycle at an appropriate pace, providing value along the way until you convert them to customers.
- Understand your prospects marketing objectives, needs and goals.
- Understand your prospects job position, immediate and periphery organizational structure.
- Be prepared to travel to present marketing plans and build relationships. Travel is not frequent, but you do need flexibility to do a few trips per year if required.
- Proactively work to identify customer growth opportunities and escalate potential up-sell opportunities.
- Work with account, success, SEO and social media teams to engineer advanced marketing plans, select freelance talent and create content plans.
- Report to the executive team your progress, needs and goals.
- Be accountable to your peers, your leads, and your customers.
- Enjoy talking to customers and are not afraid to call them proactively.
- Have the ability to shift priorities quickly and love multitasking.
- Are tech- and marketing-savvy. We are a software company, and you will be the customer's go-to product and marketing specialist.
- Have a good understanding of what content marketing and inbound marketing is; a background in content creation or marketing is required.
- Are a self-starter; We are a fast-paced startup that is scaling quickly. We need movers and shakers who aren't scared to dig right in!
- Have a strong personality; The job requires that you set expectations, speak up, hold clients accountable and ensure they don’t fail themselves.
- Have a strong work ethic; Be prepared to go the extra mile or work the extra hour as necessary to provide great customer service and give our customers the best possible experience.
- 2+ years experience in customer or client-facing roles at a software company, agency, or similar.
- Bachelor's education.
- Experience in a content-focused environment or creating content in some form.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing a CRM, sales pipeline, and forecasting your results.
- Aptitude in the following tools and technologies is a big plus, but not required:
- Communication - Slack
- CRM - HubSpot CRM
- CMS - WordPress, and HubSpot
- Google Drive
- Google Analytics
*ClearVoice participates in e-Verify.
ClearVoice is a fast growing startup recently acquired by Fiverr. The company has a long-term outlook, funding and is part of an exciting revolution in the freelance economy and future of work. Standard benefits include competitive compensation, stock options, insurance, PTO, etc.