Why You'll Love ClearVoice:
ClearVoice is dedicated to your success and growth. We encourage open idea sharing & team collaboration in a fun and exciting environment.
As a part of the Fiverr organization, we offer exceptional benefits to our team including healthcare, stock options, paid holidays, travel opportunities, and more.
What We Do:
ClearVoice is a global content marketing and talent management solution helping SMB to Fortune 100 clients create a meaningful content strategy, find talented freelancers, produce exceptional content experiences, and increase traffic and revenue. We blend decades of experience in digital marketing with our world-class platform to differentiate our position in the market and bring a unique approach to content marketing that engages, influences and motivates our client's audiences. With ClearVoice, you'll build your professional experience with brands like Intuit, Columbia, Esurance, Carfax and more.
We are an inclusive, welcoming, and high-performing team. If this sounds like a fit, apply today!
What You'll Do:
- Schedule phone calls and emails with daily sales-qualified leads
- Manage a pipeline of interest, moving your prospects through the sales cycle at an appropriate pace, providing value along the way until you convert them to customers
- Understand your prospects marketing objectives, needs, and goals
- Understand your prospect’s job position, immediate and periphery organizational structure
- Conduct in-depth research to identify lead opportunities
- Design content plans and discuss talent availability options to achieve customer goals
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and sales managers
- Be prepared to travel to present marketing plans and build relationships. Travel is not frequent, but you do need the flexibility to do a few trips per year if required
- Proactively work to identify customer growth opportunities and escalate potential up-sell opportunities
- Work closely with the SDR team and Sales leadership
- Accurately forecast your performance for the month, quarter, and year
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS or content marketing solutions
- A deep understanding of the content marketing industry
- Super collaborative by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Superb listening skills. You must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- High level of empathy. It’s important for our AEs to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Experience hunting in greenfield environments
- Demonstrated consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and product demonstrations to C-Level executive
Top SE Characteristics Consistent with Success:
- Customer empathy
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communicating via written word, on the phone, and in meetings
- Willingness to dive deep into research
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal direction
- Hustle, persistence, and an unquenchable desire to win
ClearVoice is a fast growing startup recently acquired by Fiverr. The company has a long-term outlook, funding and is part of an exciting revolution in the freelance economy and future of work. Standard benefits include competitive compensation, stock options, insurance, PTO, etc.