Director of Customer Success
Every customer has a unique perspective and custom needs, but the business must be scalable.
If this is a balancing act that intrigues you, if it is a challenge you love to solve for and manage to, then we are looking for you!
As the Director of Customer Success, you will bring your experience as a manager, a customer advocate, and a quality-focused leader to the relationships at the core of ClearVoice’s success.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team of Success Managers with a strong focus on repeatable processes and high quality deliverables
- Be accountable to overall customer retention goals
- Assist Success Managers to identify and close upsells
- Develop forecasts for renewals and upsells
- Oversee platform customer support processes, metrics and resources. Ensure that customers understand the possibilities of the ClearVoice platform.
- Connect with customers to understand business challenges and partner with the product team to prioritize unmet needs
- Develop measurement and reporting frameworks to better communicate return on investment to our customers
- Monitor customer health and work across the organization to address churn risks and increase customer retention
- Push for constant innovation around the customer onboarding/training process, lead a team to best practices in onboarding
- Establish a regular review cadence with customer decision makers
- Work with the executive team and sales to refine customer expectations and identify potential product lines
- 5+ years of management experience
- 3+ years managing to revenue expectations in an account manager, customer success or similar role
- 3+ years of content marketing and SEO, strategy, production management and/or digital marketing experience
- Bachelor's education; a degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, English, and/or related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical skills and experience with online software, content/project management systems, and social media tools
- Aptitude in the following tools and technologies is a big plus, but not required:
- Communication - Slack
- CRM - HubSpot CRM
- CMS - WordPress and HubSpot
- Google Drive
- Google Analytics (required)
ClearVoice is a fast growing startup recently acquired by Fiverr. The company has a long-term outlook, funding and is part of an exciting revolution in the freelance economy and future of work. Standard benefits include competitive compensation, stock options, insurance, PTO, etc.
*ClearVoice participates in e-Verify.