Senior Success Manager - Content Marketing
ClearVoice is seeking a highly ambitious individual who thrives on helping our customers exceed content marketing goals.
As a Senior Success Manager at ClearVoice, you will focus on relationship-development and management and provide proactive support and strategic advice to promote customer satisfaction, product adoption, retention, and renewals. This is not a sales role.
This position is based in Phoenix, Arizona. This position collaborates closely with the sales, product, and content operations teams.
- Onboard new platform customers and train them on how to use the ClearVoice software, including the integrated ClearVoice talent network
- Work with our growing talent network of thousands of highly skilled freelancers to help our clients create great content.
- Ensure your customers are executing against their stated content plans internally or through the ClearVoice talent network
- Manage and monitor assigned customer accounts, acting as the customer's main point of contact
- Expand the reach of your relationship with client organization’s to generate proper levels of adoption, ensure renewals, and create new revenue opportunities
- Proactively work to identify customer growth opportunities and escalate potential up-sell opportunities
- Understand the customer’s business goals including, the use of ClearVoice, to find opportunities to exceed monthly net revenue retention targets
- Proactively work to identify at-risk customers and offer solutions
- Filter customer feedback and feature requests to the product team with data or use-case documentation
- Assist with the creation/management of customer on-boarding and training materials
- Assist with moderation of the ClearVoice talent network
- Assist with in-app copy and transactional emails as needed
- Enjoy talking to customers, energetic and a great teammate.
- Have the ability to shift priorities quickly and love multitasking
- Are tech-savvy. We are a software company, and you will be the customer's go-to product specialist
- Have a good understanding of what content marketing and inbound marketing is; a background in content creation or marketing is required
- Are a self-starter; We are a fast-paced startup that is scaling quickly. We need movers and shakers who aren't scared to dig right in!
- Have a strong personality; The job requires that you set expectations, speak up, hold clients accountable and ensure they don’t fail themselves
- Have a strong work ethic; Be prepared to go the extra mile or work the extra hour as necessary to provide great customer service and give our customers the best possible experience
- 2+ years experience in customer or client-facing roles at a software company, agency, or similar
- Bachelor's education; a degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Advertising, English, and/or related fields
- Experience in a content-focused environment or creating content in some form
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent technical skills and experience with online software, content/project management systems, and social media tools
- Aptitude in the following tools and technologies is a big plus, but not required:
- Communication - Slack
- CRM - HubSpot CRM
- CMS - WordPress, and HubSpot
- Google Drive
- Google Analytics