Sales Development Representative (SDR)
ClearVoice is a global content marketing and talent management solution helping SMB to Fortune 100 clients create meaningful content strategy, find talented freelancers, produce exceptional content experiences, and increase traffic and revenue. We blend decades of experience in digital marketing with our world class platform to differentiate our postition in the market and bring a unique approach to content marketing that engages, influences, and motivates our client's audiences. With ClearVoice, you'll build your professional experience with brands like Intuit, Cabelas, Wayfair, Intel, Esurance, Carfax and more.
ClearVoice is dedicated to your success and growth. We encourage open idea sharing & team collaboration in a fun and exciting environment. As a part of the Fiverr organization we offer exceptional benefits to our team including healthcare, stock options, paid holidays, travel opportunities, and more.
- Identity markets and companies that represent potential CV clients
- Develop engagement strategies to communicate core value pillars to prospects
- Manage outbound email campaigns
- High volume outbound calls – both incoming leads and cold calls
- Identify decision makers in targeted accounts
- Contribute to business development strategy meetings with creative ideas
- Work towards weekly targets in line with personal and team goals
- Work with Sr. Sales to present CV work and platform to potential clients
- A proactive, self-starting attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year accredited institution
- 1-2 years sales development experience
- Strong written and oral communication abilities
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with Sales CRM software
- Ability to work independently to meet goals
- Can work well with others to solve a common goal
ClearVoice is a fast growing startup recently acquired by Fiverr. The company has a long-term outlook, funding and is part of an exciting revolution in the freelance economy and future of work. Standard benefits include competitive compensation, stock options, insurance, PTO, etc.